Delivery Terms and shipping fees
How much for the shipping fees?
HKD 50 / Free (Orders over HKD300)
* Excluded shopping coupons, shopping vouchers, other discounts, and shipping charges.
** Free delivery service only applies to all bedding category orders.
1.1 All bedding orders are shipped by Kerry Logistics.
1.2 Once the order has been confirmed, the warehouse team would prepare the parcel. And then the parcel would be soon shipped from our warehouse to Kerry Logistics. The total process takes around 7 - 10 working days delivering to the customer.
1.3 Once shipped, Kerry Logistics will send out an “Order Confirmation” SMS with the order number and logistics information for customers to track the order.It is expected to receive the products around 7-10 workings days once your order is placed.
1.4 The drivers from Kerry Logistics will contact the customer an hour before the delivery time and location.
1.5 The general delivery time is:
Monday to Saturday (except Sundays and public holidays)
Delivery time:09:00-18:00 (Monday to Saturday)
09:00-13:00 (Saturday in industrial area)
* Please note that post office boxes and any controlled areas are not able to arrange delivery services.
* Delivery dates for Tung Chung City are on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
* Delivery services are not available in the following areas: Ma Wan, Chek Lap Kok (including Hong Kong International Airport), Hong Kong Disneyland, Discovery Bay, Ngong Ping 360, Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Tai O, Peng Chau and Lamma Island.
* If the actual shipping cost of the orders’ address is different from the original ones, you must pay the extra fees directly to Kerry Logistics when you pick up the goods.
++ SF Express self-pick up service
In order to provide a better shopping experience, Casablanca eshop has included SF Express station and service center for pick-up service. Customers can choose pick-up locations on the checkout page to enjoy more flexible pick-ups.
*Please provide a valid mobile phone number for receiving notification of pickup SMS from sf express.
* After the order is delivered to the designated SF Express Station, the SF Express will send a sms to notify the customers. Please pick up the goods within three days after you have received the sms notice.
**If the shipment arrives at the self-collection Centre or the customer is successfully contacted, the free storage period will be 6 days from the day the customer is contacted. If the customer fails to pick up the goods within the free storage period, the storage surcharge will begin on the 7th day. Pickups / dispatches will be charged on the same day.
Fees are as follows:
Express weight Charge amount
0.5 kg or less Waived fees
More than 0.5 kg # to 40 kg HKD/MOP 1 per day per kilogram*
# More than 0.5 kg but less than 1 kg is also calculated as 1 kg
--- Final charges will be rounded to the total charge
**** If you need to relocate to a different area of the SF station or service center for pickup, customers need to pay for extra service fee $10HKD.
Please note that:
This service is only applicable to bedding products and does not include mattresses.
Due to the inventory restriction at SF express station, the size of the parcel must be:
Maximum volume: 70x40x32 cm
Weight limit: 20 kg or less. Details can be found on the SF Express website.
Packages which size exceeds the upper limit will be transferred to the nearest SF Express Service Center and reissued upon request.
2.1 All mattresses are sent directly from our warehouse and are delivered by us.
2.2 It takes around 20 working days to deliver after the order is placed. We will directly contact with the customer for arranging the delivery time and date.
2.3 One day before the delivery, our logistic department will call the customer to confirm the delivery address and time.
2.4 If the delivery address cannot be reached by lifts, customer need to pay additional fee HK$50 /each floor for each piece. The sixth floor is $60 HKD and it is up to the sixth floor.
2.5 If the truck (5.5 tons or more) cannot get through the building door and needs to push the goods, or if the building does not have a lift or the goods are too large to enter, the customer is required to pay extra fees. It will be further negotiated with the customer before shipping.
2.6 We are not responsible for any purchases that cannot be entered or installed due to limitations in the size of the door of the home or other circumstances.
2.7 If there are bad weather warning and other sudden incidents, the delivery service will be suspended and we will contact the customer to make further arrangements.
* Please note any controlled areas are not able to arrange delivery services.
* The following remote areas will be subject to an additional surcharge of HK$150 per order: Tung Chung, Ma Wan, and Outlying Islands (only for delivery to the outside port terminals). Discovery Bay requires a surcharge of HK$300 per order.
* All mattress orders will be arranged according to the quantity of stocks or will be ordered in a timely manner. After order is confirmed, we will contact you within 3 working days.